Available OTT Platforms:
- Alt Balaji
- Raj TV
- Shorts TV
How to access the Hotstar
2. After the installation, login with your mobile number which has been registered at your Kerala Vision Broadband Account.
How to access the remaining 13 OTT Platforms
1. By using an application, it is possible to access the above-mentioned remaining 13 OTT Platforms except Hotstar.
3. After the installation, login with your mobile number which has been registered at your Kerala Vision Broadband Account.
4. It is required to install the “Sun Nxt” and “Zee5” applications to view the same. Please don’t register again by login into these applications. Instead, use the previously installed application (Mentioned in step 2) to access the “Sun Nxt” and “Zee5” and hence the corresponding Apps for these platforms will get started and able to view the program.
5. Now you can view all the 13 OTT platforms through a single application.
Ans: Kindly contact your nearest Kerala Vision Cable TV operator or contact our customer care
After the confirmation from Operator, the following documents need to be submitted along with CAF
1. Address Proof: Photocopy of ANY ONE of the following
- Ration card
- Latest society or water bill
- Latest BSNL bill
- Property tax or IT returns
- Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving License
- Proof of Address of existing company (Certificate of Incorporation)
- GST Certificate
- Municipality/Cooperation/ Panchayat Registration Certificate
2. Photo Identity: Photocopy of ANY ONE of the following
Ans: Login to our self-care portal with the username and password received to your registered Mobile number.
Ans: Children are getting attracted to the internet at an increasingly younger age and spending greater time online. However, some of the content available online isn't child-appropriate and with parents not always present to monitor their activities, children can become inadvertently exposed to inappropriate content. By using a group of privacy settings called Parental Control, parents can control what their child gets to see online.
Such Parental Controls are available on most of the internet-enabled devices available today, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, PDAs and gaming systems. By enabling Parental Control settings, you can not only filter out age-inappropriate content but can also monitor and block some of your child's activities. This gains more significance when parents aren't always around to monitor activities. However, since Parental Controls aren't always 100% effective, it's important you also discuss with your child about the importance of using the internet safely.
Parental Controls are offered at various levels; it can come embedded in the computer's operating systems or it can be provided by social networking platforms, search engines, and gaming consoles. Some of their functions include:
- Manage the content your child checks online
- Control/block games that are inappropriate and easily accessible
- Block your child from using specific programs
- Set time limits for internet usage
Parental controls on your router
Another easy way of Parental Control is by configuring it onto your router. This will enable you to filter content on all devices linked to your network including PCs, smartphones, PDAs and gaming consoles with built-in browsers.
Parental controls on your computer operating system
Most of the newer computers come with built-in Parental Controls. Just follow the instructions in the settings. It's available across Windows, Apple and Chrome OS.
Parental Controls across Smartphones and Tablets
All smartphones and tablets including those by Apple and Android have Parental Controls available on them. You can turn off, block or limit certain apps including in-app purchasing on Google Play, or restrict social networks, Bluetooth, camera access, etc.
Some other ways include restricting browsing by activating Parental Controls on your internet browsers, search engines, gaming consoles and on video sites like YouTube. All that's required is a few minutes to place restrictions across your devices.
For more support related to configure your modem with Parental Controls please contact our customer support at 0480 208 0002 or create a ticket with us.